No of Positions: 1
Experience: 2-5 Yrs.
High level role description
- Proficiency in Photoshop, HTML and CSS is a must. Strong MS PowerPoint skills required
- Proficiency in the use of eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate, Captivate, and Flash
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media such as Social Media channels
- Experience with design programs such as, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash desired
- Good experience and knowledge on responsive website designs for creating websites compatible with any devices preferred
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing multimedia support to the e-learning development team and internal clients. Should have a unique combination of graphic design, animation and web programming skills.
- Is responsible for developing graphics and visuals for eLearning, Web-Based and Instructor-Led Training (ILT) courses..
- Create eLearning solutions that meet client’s corporate style guidelines but consistently surpass client expectations with flair.
Skills / Experience
- Education (mandatory).
- Tertiary qualifications or demonstrable capability to operate at their level ISTQB Software Testing (Foundation Level).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop eLearning products and other online learning resources for eLearning, Web-Based and Instructor-Led Training (ILT) courses.
- Collaborate with instructional designers and content developers to understand business, user and training requirements and translate those requirements into visually appealing graphical design for eLearning solutions.
- Develop user interfaces, prototypes and screen templates for online learning modules and web-portals.
- Create graphics, illustrations, animations, interactive exercises, and videos for web-portals, eLearning, and virtual learning modules.
- Create interactive or animated graphics and videos using a variety of tools such as Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design.
- Create posters, banners, web site, images, advertising banners, brochures and marketing collaterals for corporate use.
- Perform other duties as assigned in graphics, web design and development.